Who can attend services at St Michael's?
- Anyone! All are welcome.
How often are communion services held/
Do you have services during the week?
- There are at least two communion services every Sunday (8am and 10am).
- There are also communion services on Wednesday at 10am and Thursday in our school at 9am.
Can I get married at St Michael's?
- Yes, if you live in the parish (see list of roads covered), or are on our Electoral Role (membership list). If not, you may have a qualifiying connection. See Church of England website for a list of these.
How do I book a wedding?
- Contact Revd Carol on 0203 441 8175 / 0777 239 4855
(Image used with permission from Nigel Barrett Photography)
Can I arrange a funeral at St Michael's?
- Anyone who lives in the parish, or who has a connection with St Michael's can have a funeral held here. We also have an area on the side of the church for interment of ashes.
Arrangements are made through undertakers, who should consult with the Vicar over booking dates.
The clergy are also available for funerals conducted at crematoria or gravesides. Again, arrangements are made through undertakers.