Who can attend services at St Michael's?
- Anyone! All are welcome at our church.
How often are communion services held/ Do you have services during the week?
- There are at least two communion services every Sunday (8am and 10am).
- A service of Morning Prayer is held on Wednesday at 10am.
- A monthly Requiem service is held at noon on the first Saturday of each month
Can I get married at St Michael's?
- Yes, if you live in the parish (see list of roads covered), or are on our Electoral Role (membership list). If not, you may have a qualifying connection. See Church of England website for a list of these.
How do I book a wedding?
- Contact Fr Mark on 020 8310 5063
(Image used with permission from Nigel Barrett Photography)
Can I arrange a funeral at St Michael's?
- Anyone who lives in the parish, or who has a connection with St Michael's can have a funeral held here. We also have an area at the side of the church for interment of ashes.
- Arrangements are made through undertakers, who should consult with the Vicar over booking dates.
- The clergy are also available for funerals conducted at crematoria or gravesides. Again, arrangements are made through undertakers.