Open for prayer
St Michael’s will be open for worship from Easter Day
When in church:
Do I need to wear a mask?
The wearing of masks in places of worship is a legal requirement from 8th August 2020
For your health and the health of others:
- Please avoid touching things unnecessarily. You will need to use hand sanitiser when entering and leaving the building, before taking communion, and if you use the toilet. Stations with hand sanitiser have been set up.
- We will also need to record your attendance as part of track and trace.
- We need to keep distanced from people from different households, and the chairs have been rearranged to allow for this. If each household sits on the ends of a row we have plenty of room for our usual numbers.
- We can't mix outside our households/ bubbles in church, and outside only with one other household/ bubble.
- If you are feeling unwell, please don’t come to church, and if you are isolating following medical advice, you really shouldn’t come yet. We will continue to live-stream some services for the foreseeable future for those who are unable to attend, or simply don’t feel comfortable doing so yet
- Upper Wickham Lane
- DA16 3AP